Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beautiful Blue Eyes

Bria has truly come alive... Ryan commented yesterday how each day Bria is even more interactive than the day before. He often comes home from work and Bria stares into Ryan's face endlessly!


Peeking over Dad's shoulder


This was probably at some late hour when babies should be sleeping!

Bria also made her debut at the Circleville Pumpkin Show, an annual tradition for me since my freshman year of college. Bria and I went on Thursday and were able to enjoy time with Britney, my college roommate. It was a particularly significant year as Britney got engaged to her boyfriend, Neal, while we were visiting.


Britney, Hannah (niece to be), Bria and I


The big question... she said yes!

Last Saturday my Mom was able to come up and help out for the weekend as I was in a wedding. It was Bria's first formal event, unfortunately, before we left we had a slight diaper dilema and the first choice of outfits was eliminated. I don't think Bria cared much though! I must mention that I decided to do my own hair for the big event, which I am slightly proud of! It's too bad I'm paid better as a nurse than a hair stylist!


One good looking family!


Nanny for a day


Mrs. Johnson and I


And of course my sweet hair!

I'll close with a few more pictures of our precious daughter braving the cold days and looking adorable!







No comments: