
Bria has brought so much joy and wonder to our daily lives. Ryan and I feel truly blessed to have become parents to such a happy and beautiful baby. I can not believe we have spent seven weeks with her already... I remember so clearly being 33 weeks pregnant and it seemed as though time was standing still; conversely, the time since she has been born has flown by!

Happy baby!

Sad baby... it's all because of the car seat!

Saturday night was the first night Bria slept through entirely. She has been waking to feed only once for several weeks now. It has been so refreshing to wake in the morning... although at first Ryan ran into her room to make sure she was okay. She also gave us her first smile shortly after turning five weeks old and has been smiling more and more ever since! Next week we anticipate going to the pediatrician for another well baby visit, I have a feeling Bria will weigh around 10 pounds or even more. She has become quite the chunk, which means we frequently have to clean her neck rolls out to keep them from getting "stanky."
She has also attended her first official basketball game at MVNU. The varisty team is currently undefeated as they won their exhibition game versus Athletes in Action this past Monday. Bria was quite the fan as she watched her Daddy coach his team on... although a few times I think she was surprised by how loud he can yell!
Keep checking back for updates and enjoy watching Bria grow with us! We love our precious little girl!!!

A little snuggle time with Daddy. I have been taking advantage of Ryan's work schedule and running in the mornings before he leaves. It gives me the chance to get back in shape and Ryan time to enjoy some one on one moments with Bria.

No comments:
Post a Comment