Monday, April 7, 2008

The "Bump"

Lately I have received multiple requests from people asking to see pictures of "The Bump." So, to satisfy our adoring public, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.



Ry's favorite... after taking this one he proudly said, "What a great picture!"



As you can see Peanut is growing nicely, it is hard to believe he or she is now 6 1/2 inches long! There is still a lot of growing to be done before September. I think the two comments that I seem to hear the most often are, "Oh, the baby sure is growing" or "You are still so tiny!" I am not sure which one is correct, as I hear them both so often, but they sound quite a bit like opposites to me! Ryan is ever the source of encouragement in telling me I look wonderful despite my expanding waist. Each morning before I leave for work Ry always says good morning to Peanut and tells the baby to take good care of me. It is a blessing and treasure to have a husband like Ry.

Work has been a little more challenging, as far as being on my feet. Last week I stubbed my toe on a work bench in our basement and believe that it is probably broken. After working last Friday, I took my shoes off and discovered my second to littlest toe was swollen close to the size of my second to biggest! It is still painful, but the swelling has rexolved at least until I am on my feet all day again tomorrow.





That's all for now... it is a beautiful 70 degrees here today and sunny! To remind you all of central Ohio about a month ago and make you even more thankful for the weather, here is a picture during the blizzard of '08!



We'll keep you updated and have more ultrasound pictures to share in three more weeks! Happy SPRING!!!

1 comment:

MJUnderwood said...

Yeah!!!! Pictures...I see that your fingernails are growing and no biting is happening. It must be those prenatal vitamins you are taking. :) You look great!