It seems odd that four weeks ago Ryan and I were able to see the very first pictures of Peanut ever to be seen! As I type I am relieved to be officially into the second trimester of this pregnancy, but also shocked that the time has passed so quickly! Wasn't it just a few days ago that I stood shaking in surprise at the fact that we were parents??? Now in less than six months we will hold our baby for the very first time, how exciting!
This Saturday my sister, Bethany, and I are going to attend the Columbus Mother's of Twins Sale. The club hosts a sale twice a year where maternity clothing, baby clothing, toys, bedding, vehicle equipment, and just about anything else to do with a baby is sold. So far I have put off buying clothing for the most part as this was coming up... in hopes that I will find some good deals. If not, I might end up spending the rest of Saturday afternoon visiting maternity stores in Columbus looking for something that will fit my ever-expanding waist. I called Ryan today and reported to him that my pants would no longer button and his response was, "Joni, please go and buy some jeans." I think those are words I need to cherish as they are not ones that I have ever heard prior to this!
The MVNU men's basketball team left for Branson, Missouri early Monday morning for the NAIA National Tournament. Depending on how they fair they will be back by Sunday or later. It is always an adjustment to have Ryan away, and it is extremely rare that we are apart for this long of a period. While I am disappointed that I was unable to go this year due to my status as a new employee, I hope that the team finishes the season with flying colors. What would be better than the title of National Champions? I have a feeling that when Ryan returns on Sunday he will be surprised at how much more of me there is! It seems as my body is changing so fast! I hope this post finds you well. We'll continue to update you as the weeks go by on the status of our beautiful baby.
Go Cougars!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment