More of our beautiful baby. As you can see Peanut faired quite well despite our little trip up the steps. The last two days I have felt him or her move more than ever. I am so thankful for those moments and consider it an extra special blessing from our Lord to help me keep my sanity. For now I am refraining from ever taking the steps at work again, and am letting Ryan carry anything up and down the stairs from the basement. Of course he is all too happy to comply. That is it for now... more to come later, and of course that promised picture of my growing belly!
We hope to keep family members and friends near and far updated on our daily life and the growth and milestones of our beautiful daughters, Bria, Campbelle and Lila We will try our best to post pictures and anecdotes regularly, but the life of the parents of three holds many surprises! We hope you enjoy the snapshots of our wonderful life together.
No comments:
Post a Comment