This week Peanut starts out the size of a BB pellet but at the end of the week weighs in at a whopping 1/2 inch! In reading about the baby it is amazing at this point how each week so much changes... Peanut is beginning to look like a minature human rather than a strange little cluster of cells.
Yesterday marked two weeks until we go to see Dr. Giardi. He is the partner in practice with my normal OB/GYN, Dr. Arbono, who is on vacation right now (I am sure somewhere warm and sunny). We have found that morning sickness is moment by moment for me. Yesterday I spent the entire morning feeling great and wondering when it would hit... of course I had nothing to fear by nightfall when it returned with a vengeance. Ryan and I continue our mission to find a cure for this, but to no avail.
On to other news...
The team has taken a bit of a turn and is now ranked 12th nationally, still not bad, but feels moreso as they were previously ranked 5th.
I begin orientation next week and am excited for my paycheck to begin! It's great to see God's hand in all of this and His provision and perfect timing.
One week and six days until pictures!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment