
Lately, Ryan and I can not believe how quickly Bria has been growing out of her clothing! Babies typically go through growth spurts at 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months and 6 months. It is safe to say she has officially hit her 6 month growth spurt! Just three weeks ago I spent an afternoon sorting through her clothing, and now I find I need to do this yet again. It is quite an undertaking. Unfortunately, we will probably need to go on a little shopping trip to clothe her through the remaining winter months. This little 6 pound 4 ounce baby has certainly gotten much bigger than we planned for clothing purposes! Hopefully we will move into her spring and summer wardrobe soon, but who knows with this unpredictable Ohio weather! I am thankful nursing has worked out so well for both of us though, and that she is growing just like she should. Next Tuesday she returns to the pediatrician for her six month check up and another round of vaccinations. Hopefully this time around she will not have a bad reaction!
Ryan's basketball team has closed the season with 10 wins in a row. They are now ranked 12th nationally and 2nd in our conference tournament. They play tomorrow and if they are able to win the conference tournament they will go to Branson, Missouri for the thrid year in a row since we have moved here. If they do not win, we will more than likely receive an at large bid because of our overall ranking. It is quite exciting for us to see how the season plays out at the end of each year! I have requested the time off from work and will be travelling to Missouri as well if they do indeed go. We will be sure to post picutres of our travels!

I love my Daddy!


Trying to get comfortable

These feet are very interesting. She has recently discovered them and every time we change her diaper they go straight to her mouth. It makes it much harder to put her diaper on!

Got 'em!

I love my Mommy!


Always nosy... I once said this to my Mom and she said, "I wonder where she got that from??"
Work for me is going well and I have been at Marion General for over a year now. I am much more comfortable with the floor and work with an awesome group of nurses. I would still like to work closer to home for the sake of travelling less and seeing my family more; however, right now the situation is befitting.

Grandma came and watched Little Bug while I took a course at work to become competent in EKGs.

Bria's "Bunny Blanket" my Mom made and the PJ bear my Mom got for her when she visited.
Over the next six months we have several trips arranged with both of our families. Thankfully Bria adjusts easily to changes in her routine and is quick to return to her normal schedule once we are home. We will keep you updated on our travels and as always keep the pictures coming of our precious baby girl!

A little snooze. Bria has taken to sucking on the third and fourth fingers of her left hand when she is falling asleep. She is too cute though because she inverts her hand... it looks so akward!

It just can't quite reach her mouth!

No comments:
Post a Comment